So if you have an idea for a web app or service, but not the time or skills to get it started, or if you would simply like to collaborate with someone on it, post a comment describing your idea.
In general, I'm game for pretty much anything, as I'm confident I can learn whatever I need to. Some general parameters though:
- It's going to be in Python, built on Pyramid, using SQLAlchemy for models
- I will try to strip the idea to it's core, and leave others to make it full-featured
- I will try to make an appealing and usable UI, but again, it will be pretty barebones
- I'm going to blog about it, host it in github and make the code viewable by everyone
- If you want to collaborate:
- I'm open to hosting it elsewhere, as long as it's publicly accessible
- I will be a stickler in design discussion and code reviews
Finally, I will happily put it under any license you want and grant you and copyright or whatnot, as long as it doesn't prevent me from achieving my objectives vis-a-vis skill demonstration.